END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This End User License Agreement (Public Offer) (hereinafter – Offer/Agreement) regulates relations between the Website Owner (hereinafter – BOLIVE Limited or Administration) on the one part and a Website User on the other part.
BOLIVE Limited Website (hereinafter – Website) is not a media outlet.
This Offer addresses an indefinite number of persons and constitutes a Public Offer.
This Offer is concluded in a special manner: through acceptance of this Offer, which contains all material terms, without its signing by the Parties. This Offer is legally binding and has the same legal effect as an agreement signed by the Parties would have.
By using the website, you thereby agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please refrain from using BOLIVE Limited Website!
TERMS AND DEFINITIONS, USED IN THE OFFER
- Administrator means a Party to this Offer providing the User with access to the Website and receiving, considering and replying to applications, complaints, requests and claims of Users.
- Account means a set of protected webpages on the Website created during User Registration, through which the Website can be used. The User can access their Account by entering a Login and a Password.
- Login and Password mean a unique set of characters, created by the User when undergoing Registration that is intended for accessing the Account. For the purposes of this Offer, a Login means a set of unique characters coined by a User during Registration, whereas a Password means a secret security code which a User generates independently and is not allowed to disclose to any third parties.
- User means a natural person over the age of 18, who has undergone a Registration procedure on the Website.
- Website means a website on the Internet at the following URL: www.bo.live
SUBJECT OF THE OFFER
Pursuant to this Offer provisions, the Administrator grants and the User accepts the right to use the Website in accordance with terms and conditions as stated in this Offer. A person who does not agree to the terms and conditions of this Offer has no right to register on the Website and use the Website feature set.
The Offer regulates the procedure of using the Website as well as rights and obligations of the Administrator and its Users. The Offer provisions are binding for all Users.
This Offer and all amendments to it enter into force upon being published on the Internet at the URL www.bo.live . The User has the right at any time to refuse to accept amendments to this Offer, which is to be treated as the User’s waiver of the Service use.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
The User has the right to:
- search for the information on the website
- obtain information on the website
- use information from the website for personal non-commercial purposes
- use information from the website for commercial purposes subject to the Administration’s approval
The Administration has the right to:
- make, amend and revoke rules at its own discretion and when required
- restrict access to any information on the website
- generate, alter and delete information
- deny registration in case of violation of established rules
The User undertakes to:
- ensure accuracy of information provided
- ensure personal data safety from third party access
- update Personal Details provided during registration should there be any changes therein
- not breach the website performance
- not create multiple accounts on the Website if they essentially belong to the same person
- not do any actions intended to mislead other Users
- not transfer their account and/or account login and password into third party use
- not use scripts (programs) for automated data collection and/or interaction with the Website and its Services.
The Administration undertakes to:
- maintain the Website performance unless it is impossible due to reasons beyond the Administration’s control
- provide comprehensive protection of the User’s account
LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
- the administration is not liable for any discrepancies between the services expected by the User and those actually received
- the administration is not liable for any services provided by third parties
- in case of force majeure (hostilities, state of emergency, acts of God etc.), the Administration does not guarantee safety of the information published by the User, as well as uninterrupted operation of the information resource.
VALIDITY OF THE AGREEMENT
This Agreement comes into force when a User registers on the Website.
The Agreement ceases to be valid when its new version appears.
The Administration reserves the right to amend this Agreement unilaterally and at its own discretion.
The Administration does not notify users of any changes in the Agreement.
The Administrator advises Users to regularly check terms and conditions of this Offer for any changes and/or amendments. Further use of the Service after the Offer has been changed and/or amended will mean that the User has accepted and agreed to such changes and/or amendments.